Forum Forum romanistów UJ Strona Główna Forum romanistów UJ
Wirtualne VII piętro Collegium Paderevianum

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Comme des Garcons Play Converse All Star 70s Hi Bright Pink

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum romanistów UJ Strona Główna -> PEDAGOGIKA
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
u1lnshn1

PostWysłany: Pon Wrz 27, 2021 03:51    Temat postu: Comme des Garcons Play Converse All Star 70s Hi Bright Pink Odpowiedz z cytatem

The Chuck Taylor All-Star Crater Knit is Converse Shoes slated to release in two color variants, one in tonal gray and another in white with lime green accents. On both, the classic star logo has been stitched onto the sneakers’ medial side as usual, with another knit star appearing on the heel. While laces are included, they won’t be necessary for a secure fit — appearing, as Kanye describes it, as “after the fact.”

On the Chuck Taylor All Star Pro, camo runs from heel to forefoot but meets a Converse Shoes Women signature white rubber toe cap at the front. The Pro Leather is camouflage from rear to front with no breaks, save for the small recessed black star graphic on the quarter. The Chuck Taylor retains its signature patch on the lateral collar. Each pair is completed by black laces, molded CX foam footbeds, white midsoles with black foxing and modified outsoles with a skateboard-specific traction pattern.

As indicated by its namesake, this latest monthshopfor offering is essentially a Chuck All-Star but remodeled with earthy-friendly materials. The highly breathable stretch knit uppers are manufactured from least 50% recycled content, and come with 100% recycled materialized knit pull tabs, interior liners and rubber toe caps. And if that wasn’t enough sustainable materials, Converse also structures the laces with 100% recycled polyester and slide in eco-friendly OrthoLite insoles.

The Comme des Garcons Play Converse Chuck Taylor All Star 70s Hi Bright Pink is the shoe that got the most success in the history of sport. It’s been worn by entire generations – and will probably keep going in that direction. The good old Chucks. My mom wore them, I wear them, and my kids will be wearing them. My Converse are my go-to option for basically every occasion. For a casual week-end look, for work, to travel, or even with a fancy suit. They go with everything – and they make my feet look good at all times.

https://www.monthshopfor.com/
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Wrz 27, 2021 03:51    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum romanistów UJ Strona Główna -> PEDAGOGIKA Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: